Hotel Solomou is located in the centre of Athens, at a place from where you can set off to explore the city. It is only a 5 minutes walk from the Metro station Omonia (Metro Line 1 and Metro Line 2). Metro Line 1 is directly connected with the port of Piraeus. Metro Line 3 is directly connected with the Athens International Airport and interconnects with Metro Line 2 at Metro Station Syntagma. However, you may also use buses or trolleybuses for your transport (stops near the hotel).
If you prefer to go around the city of Athens on foot, the hotel is found very close to the centre of Athens and to all areas of interest.
In the center of Athens, in an area full of life,
Hotel Solomou is the best choice!
HOW TO GET HERE
- From Piraeus Port -
1. Using the Metro (06:00am - 00:30am): Take the line 1 (green line) direction to Kifissia and stop in Omonia Station. Hotel Solomou is located in 150 meters distance.
Cost / Duration: The ticket to Metro costs 1.40 euros/person and the duration is about 30 minutes.
2. Using Taxi Service: from the port of Piraeus. The duration is about 30 minutes (depending on the traffic) and costs 20 to 25 euros. Please note that there is an extra charge for taxi service after midnight.
- From Airport -
1. Using the Metro (06:00am - 23:30pm): From the airport, catch the line 3 (blue line) direction Agia Marina and stop in Syntagma station. From Syntagma station, change to the line 2 (red line) direction to Anthoupoli and stop to Omonia Station. Hotel Solomou is located in 150 meters distance (5 mins walk). Cross Omonia square and reach 3rd Septembriou Street on the north. In 150 meters (5 blocks) turn left to Solomou street and the hotel is the 3rd building on your right hand side.
Cost / Duration: The ticket costs 10 euros/person and the duration is about 1 hour.
3. Using Taxi Service: The duration is about 1 hour (depending on the traffic) and costs 40-50 euros. Please note that there is an extra charge for taxi service after midnight.
4. By Car: Follow the Attiki Odos / A62, E94 / A6 and Regional Hymettus / A64 for Alimos Katehakis Avenue. Take the Y1 exit from Regional Hymettus / A64. Continue on Alimos Katehakis Avenue. Take Panagiotis Kanellopoulos Avenue, E54 and Alexandras Avenue to Solomou for Athens.
72, Solomou str., 10432, Athens Greece
Tel : +30 210 52 31 435
Fax: +30 210 52 29 101